Vendor Contract Deadline August 15,2014
$50 Early Bird vendor special until July 31,2014
$60 Vendor fee -August 1st -August 15,2014
The annual African Heritage Festival is becoming one of the biggest events in Nashville! Last year’s festival, showcased over 40 vendors, an audience of more than 3,000 people, and was featured on NewsChannel 5.
We are excited to offer you the wonderful opportunity to be a vendor at the 7th Annual African Heritage Festival on September 1, 2014.
* The 7th Annual African Heritage Festival will take place Monday, September 1, 2014 from 12 - 6 p.m.
* Vendor set up time is 9:30- 10:30 a.m. All vendors must be setup by 11 a.m.
* Doors will open for vendor showcase at 11 a.m.
* Event location: Global Mall at the Crossings,5252 Hickory Hollow Pkwy, Antioch, TN 37013
* Once you unload your items, you must park your vehicle in the general parking lot.
* Security will be on hand for the duration of the event.
Booth Rental Includes:
* 6ft table with two chairs (No more than two (2) attendants per booth)
Booth Price: $50 (until July 30) $60 (August 1-15th)
* Payment must be made via Paypal or in the form of a money order, cashier’s check or check.
Mailed Contract Submission:
Make payments payable to Bridges 2 Africa
Please sign, make a copy and return original contract with payment to:
Bridges 2 Africa
2915 Murfreesboro Pk.
Antioch, TN 37013
All mailed forms must be received by August 14, 2014.
Vendor Contract Fee is non-refundable.
Submission of the vendor form affirms that you agree to abide by all of the festival rules. You agree to release the directors, volunteers,Bridges 2 Africa, the Global Mall at The Crossings,Gateway 2 Africa, and the African Heritage Festival committee from all claims for damages regarding property, accident, injury or accidental death sustained during or in connection with this event.